Friday, September 9, 2011

Throw a party, have some fun, My baby boy is ONE!

This is the face of a very happy one year old. He woke up at the standard 6:30 am and we started the birthday celebration early. It was so fun to watch him because he actually knew what to do with the wrapping paper.
He loved his crayons and Taylor and him colored while I got his special birthday breakfast ready.
"I can't believe this is my present..."


He loves this gigantic bubble blowing machine. We saved the rest of his presents for his actual birthday party a few weeks later. He also got a few new books, clothes, and a little lawn mower. I had one when I was little and it's fun to watch Gavin mow the lawn with Daddy.  He also had a special birthday breakfast of bananas and pancakes. The rest of the day was filled with doctors appointments, a trip to the park, and dinner out (which was really celebrating Taylor and I keeping him alive for a whole year!) We love our little G man. He truly makes us so happy and we can't wait to see what the future holds for him. As long as that doesn't come too fast!

No comments: